This is pretty simple… I found a pattern last year that I used for my Vulcan costume.
The one in the middle is what I am doing for the Wraith dress. This is the inner-most layer, and pretty much the only parts visible will be the high collar, the sleeves, and the bottom half. I am moving the slits to the front and back, instead of being on the sides, to look more like a jacket.
Other than that, I am just following the instructions in the packet. Pretty simple, and not much else to share, other than the finished pictures! The fabirc is white, with a rough texture to it, and the lining is shiny with a lined pattern to it.